Stickman's Revenge Stickman's Revenge

It brings tears to my eyes

to see a pivot animation that has a Flash progress bar on it. I mean if you have Flash to make a toolbar with, just make a movie with it, and it'll be better received on Newgrounds. There's a legacy of hating Pivot animators on this site, so my personal advice: Use Flash. Even if you just have the SWF & FLV Toolbox like you said in the top of the screen, if you're willing to get an unregistered copy of that, you're probably willing to get a copy of Flash. Just saying.

But when it comes down to the animation itself, it's pretty choppy and unrealistic. If you are going to work on Newgrounds using Pivot, you need to be REALLY good at it. Otherwise, nothing you create will see a good score here on Newgrounds.

slicernce responds:

I just posted a flash animation. Guess what, it got a lower score than most of my pivs. What's that telling me?

Happy Birthday Joey! Happy Birthday Joey!

Nice cartoon

I like it, but I feel a little bad for that kid. Oh well. Anyways, great job.

Jom responds:

Yeah during lipsyncing my little sister kept saying awwwww when she heard the little boy, i had to slap her becuase the boys voice is me sped up doing a weird accent :D

The Little Theif The Little Theif

Great litle Flash you got Here!

Very fluent and smooth animation. At first, I thought it was just going to be another boring stick movie, but you really proved me wrong. It captured my attention and entertained me. Good job!

Robot Retriever Robot Retriever

Nice Game

I really enjoyed it. The unique gameplay and interesting level design combine to make this a very enjoyable game to play. I am surprised that the score is not higher, because this ia a very nice game. The graphics were a little bit lacking, and themusic got a little repetitive on some of the levels that take longer, but it was still very nice.

Divine Comedy: The Game Divine Comedy: The Game

Cool

I like the concept. Didn't really follow through with making it about the Divine comedy, but impressive for accomplishing it in only 3 days.

Morplee Morplee

Fun!

A really unique combination of microgames and a classic arcade shooter. Nice game!

Big Bad Bot Big Bad Bot

:D

There is no question in saying that this will take the win in the Robot Day Art Contest. Let's just hope my game does this well.