Robot Retriever Robot Retriever

Nice Game

I really enjoyed it. The unique gameplay and interesting level design combine to make this a very enjoyable game to play. I am surprised that the score is not higher, because this ia a very nice game. The graphics were a little bit lacking, and themusic got a little repetitive on some of the levels that take longer, but it was still very nice.

Divine Comedy: The Game Divine Comedy: The Game

Cool

I like the concept. Didn't really follow through with making it about the Divine comedy, but impressive for accomplishing it in only 3 days.

Morplee Morplee

Fun!

A really unique combination of microgames and a classic arcade shooter. Nice game!

jump. jump.

one question

why do you keep resubmitting this. You've already submitted this about 3 times, and the updates don't seem to big. But you do know that while you're logged in, if you hit 'My Account' and then 'Edit Your Flash Submissions', then click edit underneath the title of this game, you can submit a new .swf under the same name? Because seeing the name of this submission in the obituaries 3 times doesn't make people thinkl this is a good game. It'll make them think it was blammed 3 times, and now you're just resubmitting it, again. Just as a tip for next time. But for this game, I really enjoyed this game. The animation of the guy wasn't too hot, but the game was still very fun. 8/10 4/5.

Scorpiastudios responds:

Yeah, thanks anyway. I do know about that... It's just, whenever i try that - it doesnt work; so i always have to keep resubmitting it.

so, soz to everyone that this is causing SO many problems.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Nice Game!

Great graphics and gameplay. I really like this game. As always, only the best came from something made by someone with Armor Games. Oh, and by the way SilverUchiha, you're probably thinking of Canabalt, by AdamAtomic.

Deep Diver Deep Diver

Cool game

The upgrades give it a nice replay value, and the overall gameplay is nice and captivating. A nice game to play.

Agent 079 Agent 079

Pretty cool

A nice adventure game with some mind-racking puzzles, which I like in a game like this. Good job, hope to see more work in the future!

Kanji SMASH Kanji SMASH

Nice Game

Reminds me of Doodle God, but seems a bit more difficult. The different tiles should porbably have captions of what they are, rather than having to scroll over all of them util you find what you're looking for. Just a suggestion, but it would make gameplay a lot smoother.

Ragnadox responds:

Thanks for the suggestion. This is similar to Doodle God, but creating the Kanji is more about symbol placement than logical combinations. The origins of many of the Kanji you can create in this game have been lost as the language changes over time, so the words end up being less important than the symbols and how they fit together.

Beadz! 2 Beadz! 2

Not too Original, But Pretty Fun.

THis game reminds me of Zuma, a game where you shoot beads into a continuously moving stream of beads, attempting to stop them from reaching the end. That aside, the game is very nice, and has many redeeming qualities

elacsy elacsy

Nice game

Flixel work never seems to disappoint, and this game is no exception. A nice, simple game with great integrative features that come together to create a pleasant experience.